Re: [opensuse-project] Versionitis - Results (Or: The next openSUSE release is openSUSE 12.1)
On Tue, 2011-04-26 at 14:11 +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Not for the next vote.

Consitency in a project should also mean we do not vote for the same
thing every 6 months...

I'd hope we DO have better things to do than discussion version numbers
over and over? Last it was not clear when we step the int part.. now we
know it...

As such: let's make it a rocking product in the remaining time and put
our efforts there... If it's rock solid and wohoo yay out of the box
(figure of speak), the version number does not really matter... Neither
does the difference between two really matter if one version is as bad
as you can think of. It will stick to the distro for ever (almost...)

Dominique