Re: [opensuse-project] Versionitis - Results (Or: The next openSUSE release is openSUSE 12.1)
On 26/04/11 16:24, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Wednesday, 2011-04-06 at 10:06 +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

The voting on how to do the versioning is over and the "old school"
has won by 55 per cent (of 98 participants). Thanks to all that
participated in the two votes and the discussion around the topic.
That's a small percent.

Allow me to bring out a different point, on the vote method itself:
there was no posibility to vote with a "blank vote". Me, I could not
vote due to this.
It seems to be to be a little too late to bring this up?

Any comment about anything in anything to do with a Linux distro is always too late..... :-( .

BC

--
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I am going to be an uncle or an
aunt."