[opensuse-project] Re: YaST in G3
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 22:31:02 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:20:50 -0500, Bryen M. Yunashko wrote:

I don't think Raul meant he needed YaST in order to manage his desktop.
I think he meant he wanted toa ctually *use* YaST. And I just confirmed
on my machine that I cannot launch it either while in GNOME3. Neither
Yast, yast2 or yast2-gtk will launch. Alt-F2 says command not found.

Seems to work here OK, but yes, I agree, the user mailing list or the
forums would be a better place for this question.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson