Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
Am 25.04.2011 08:56, schrieb Per Jessen:
It's not really any of my business, but when I read "People of
openSUSE", I want to know about the people, not about what they do in
the project.

Well, I actually wanted to merge these questions with the current question sheet.

thanks

--
Kim Leyendecker (kdl@xxxxxxx)
openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE