Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 08:56:07 +0200
Jos Poortvliet wrote:

I added some questions. I suggest to just go with the 5-6 that are
there now. It keeps it short and these are frankly (imho) the most
interesting ones.

Hmm, not sure what to say about those, except that they're pretty
boring ... I guess it goes to show how different people are.

It's not really any of my business, but when I read "People of
openSUSE", I want to know about the people, not about what they do in
the project.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (12.9°C)