Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
Am 23.04.2011 22:29, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
I added some questions. I suggest to just go with the 5-6 that are
there now. It keeps it short and these are frankly (imho) the most
interesting ones. It leaves room to add specific stuff in individual
cases too.

thanks Jos. You already answered the old questions, I will use the new questions and maybe keep some of the old (Maybe the what questions was the most different to answer?)

Do you want that I publish your old answers or want you to reanswer with the new questions?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.