Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Am 22.04.2011 21:06, schrieb Markus Slopianka:
That's still a move "to hurt Red Hat by taking revenue from Red Hat".;-)
And we try to hurt Microsoft by taking revenue from Microsoft. I think, we shouldn´t see it as "hurting" but more as a market it is: A free and open market. It´s not a "market percent grabbing" more an adventure for us to stay the best "opensuse-based" distro....

By the way, openSUSE is more an upstream project. With the start of SUSE Studio we (and Novell) allowed the vast majority to easy clone openSUSE´s and Novell´s techonology.
Remember: I came to the openSUSE project as I create my own openSUSE-clone and felt like " I have to give back something as a "thank you"".

Maybe, it isn´t a hurting, it´s a friendly* market that sometimes takes, and sometimes gives.

thanks

*friendly means that we don´t fall in war with the open-slx guys, not that we all love each other and sitting together with coffee and pie to talk about sharing the money we made ;)

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.