Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:57:20 +0200
Rajko M. wrote:

On Friday, April 22, 2011 09:22:52 AM Kim Leyendecker wrote:

Will we support Balsam? And from his point of view, we won´t because
it hurts Novell´s business.

It is the other reason, the only "product" that we support is openSUSE
distribution.

Professional product support is not giving advice and hoping that it
will work.

I guess you have yet to meet with the real world :-(
I've been on both ends of that, and I can assure you that professional
support is often exactly what you describe. Unfortunately, but true.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (18.9°C)