Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Am Donnerstag 21 April 2011, 02:07:04 schrieb Pascal Bleser:

So you guys are doing what we've been asked specifically _not_ to
do because it would harm Novell's business ?

You don't speak for me so don't pretend you do speak for everyone here.
If anybody hurt Novell's business, it was Novell itself. Novell's business was
in decline
long before open-slx even existed. FOSS communities are not unpaid corporate
employees.

Novell started firing FOSS developers and it was open-slx who stepped in and at
least
partially compensated for developer loss. open-slx is also actively working
upstream so in
true FOSS fashion Novell gets something in return.