Re: [opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Hi Pascal,

On Wednesday, April 20, 2011 22:59:08 Pascal Bleser wrote:
Why not use Evergreen as a base and contribute to that ?

Is Evergreen binary-compatible to SLES? This is an important part of the
offering of both, SLES and Balsam Enterprise, since it provides much easier --
and thus less costly -- integration between both products. It is in fact the
same code, but in a different product package, addressing different market
needs. You can compare it to CentOS and RHEL.

I have to add that I am not very much into this topic, since I'm working on
the Active UX. If you have any questions about Balsam Enterprise, please email
Stefan Werden, either using his personal email, or enterprise@xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,
--
sebas