[opensuse-project] Re: Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:59:09 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:59:08 +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:

I don't get it, what's the purpose of doing that on your own by
explicitly not seeking collaboration with the community ? What's your
advantage in doing so ?

I have to admit that I'm a bit puzzled by Sebastian's comments as well.
There were lots of questions about the community pages for open-slx and I
never was very satisfied with what answers I got about why there was a
need to divide the community with a separate set of forums and
communications channels.

I don't feel that there's been very much collaboration on the community
end of things at all.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson