Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 08:02:04PM +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
Let me first state this, just to try to avoid being
misunderstood: thanks a lot to the OBS team at Novell to come up
with a solution [1].

[1] which is most probably this, looks cool:
https://gitorious.org/opensuse/apache-mod_auth_memcookie

But it is yet another example of something being developed as an
in-breed solution in a couple of offices at Maxtorgraben, 5 in
N├╝rnberg.

Sorry to interrupt your fine rant, but the mod_auth_memcookie
modules wasn't created by us. We just modified it a bit so that
we can use mod_ldap to create a session.

M.