[opensuse-project] Balsam Professional & Balsam Enterprise
Dear all!

I read about these two products on Pro-Linux and also th comments there. I see, that there´s a big screaming after a product like the old SuSE Linux Professional line was.

The two Balsam products would realize this missed "feature". Are we support these guys at open-SLX who are creating this distro?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.