Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Helen South wrote:
In contrast, the 'RW^3" idea immediately fired my imagination.

If we go for this, let's make it rwxrwxrwx, though, not rw^3 or
something. That would be two levels if indirection in explaining
it, whereas rwxrwxrwx is quite familiar to anyone ever having touched
a UNIXoid system, and something I can even explain to non-experts
in less than a minute. Or so. :-)

Gerald
--
Dr. Gerald Pfeifer <gp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Director Product Management, SUSE Linux Enterprise, openSUSE, Appliances