Re: [opensuse-project] New questions for people of openSUSE
On Friday, April 15, 2011 23:31:08 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Dear all!

Because there were some discussions[1] about the questions of "people of
openSUSE". To solve this issue and make the interviews maybe
"community-created" I created this page for adding your desired questions.

For any other information, please read the wiki-page and write your
quesitons on it :D

Any questions? Okay, I´ll be there for you ;)

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE/New_questions

Please don't use this kind of hierarchy anymore for the wiki, use instead.

openSUSE:New questions for people of openSUSE - and add proper links etc.

Andreas

thanks

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2011-03/msg00537.html

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany