Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
On Sunday, April 17, 2011 01:21:25 AM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE/New_questions

Just to correct link:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:People_of_openSUSE_questions

We had problems with topics that used subpages - titles that have slash in
them - and I would like not to see them again widely used for any topic.

In this case I identified page as part of People_of_openSUSE, but if necessary
it can be moved to some more generic title if there is a need, which is not
the case with subpages. Moving will create 2 links at the top, where one will
be link back to the parent page, and the other redirect. Both are
automatically created and not easy to disable without other consequences. The
Navbar template, and all navigational templates using it, were created to
replace need for such automatic and messy linking with one that is controlled
by wiki editors.

It is fast slap-it-on a current News_navbar, but it should work:
http://en.opensuse.org/Template:News_navbar

If there is a need for doubled navigational bar main News_navbar can be
included in People_of_openSUSE_navbar , to keep all news topics together,
while providing local navigation within the People_of_openSUSE topic.

--
Regards,
Rajko