Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
On 04/17/2011 03:49 PM, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:
I consider it harmful and crucial to block community contributors with
those issues which makes it a problem for the whole openSUSE project.

This is not about (non-Novell) community contributors versus Novell
employees, by the way. When it's broken, it's broken for everyone.

And, yes, this has attention as high as it gets and should be
addressed really soon now.

Gerald

Can we add, fixed for more than 2 weeks ...
It really harmfull, when you try to "market it" and potential new users just
get frustrated ...

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch