Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
Am 16.04.2011 17:00, schrieb Lars Marowsky-Bree:
On 2011-04-16T09:16:43, Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm suffering from a very disappointing issue with ichain enabled
services. Especially build.o.o and en.opensuse.org (wiki). I get
basically logged out every two minutes or so. That's not a fixed
interval. Editing wiki pages is almost impossibe sind when I try to save
I'm already logged out again.
This is no fun!

Trust me, it's no more fun for us either ... I heard word that this will
be resolved fairly soon and for good. Maybe Adrian can comment.

Apparently iChain is now broken again completely for build.o.o.
I understand that the SUSE buildservice people are not really involved
in iChain and are upset as well. Sorry, but I still have to stress that
issue even more. This is nothing personal but I'm tired of it.

I spend many many hours a week to maintain stuff for openSUSE Evergreen,
all the mozilla work and some minor stuff. This is all done in my free
time voluntarily and given that now is weekend and OBS broken again this
is very disappointing.

What I would like to see is a statement from whoever in the openSUSE
community is responsible for the OBS (and other iChain enabled services)
what the roadmap is to get this resolved.
I consider it harmful and crucial to block community contributors with
those issues which makes it a problem for the whole openSUSE project.

Wolfgang