Re: [opensuse-project] iChain or iPain?
On 2011-04-16T09:16:43, Wolfgang Rosenauer <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm suffering from a very disappointing issue with ichain enabled
services. Especially build.o.o and en.opensuse.org (wiki). I get
basically logged out every two minutes or so. That's not a fixed
interval. Editing wiki pages is almost impossibe sind when I try to save
I'm already logged out again.
This is no fun!

Trust me, it's no more fun for us either ... I heard word that this will
be resolved fairly soon and for good. Maybe Adrian can comment.

Regards,
Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA, OPS Engineering, Novell, Inc.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG NĂ¼rnberg)