Re: [opensuse-project] Come and help!
On Friday, April 15, 2011 09:27:09 AM Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
Use a real e-mail
server [1] / provider [2] and client; the amount of SPAM I receive is
trivial.

It is OK to have good anti spam solution, like you.

People use forums because they are afraid to expose their email address and
you voice with solution that they can't set up (because they don't know how
to) will not convince them.

I know that I didn't want to use real email when I started to use Usenet.
Why, because there was many places telling not to use it, and not a single
word that is not that dangerous.

--
Regards,
Rajko