[opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:03:37 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 21:24:48 +0200, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

Do you really expect to obtain any other result than the one was
obtained before?
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2010-06/msg00540.html
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2010-06/msg00789.html

We all know the forums. If someone wants to use them he is already using
them...

Not necessarily, and I don't see the harm in raising awareness every once
in a while. There are likely to be new people in the discussion (as is
the case this time, I don't recall Kim - for example - being involved).

It's an ongoing community interaction, and important to remember when we
communicate things inside the project (like the state of GNOME3, which is
one of the things that prompted Carlos to bring this up here), we need to
make sure all avenues to the end user are covered.

Jim

--
Jim Henderson