Re: [opensuse-project] Re: Re: Come and help!
Am 15.04.2011 22:48, schrieb Malcolm:
Hi
But that's the thing, you keep using the mail reader...assuming it
supports usenet and add the forums you want.... I use evolution at the
moment, but also use claws-mail....
I´m using thunderbird by the way.... ;)
Currently I monitor over 100 between openSUSE, Novell, Gmane and usenet.
The only real time I need to be on the forums are for admin tasks....but
I do use the forum as well.
Yes, of course, but it´s imho easier to set up my e-mailaccount and do the whole work via mail. I´m often reinstall my system, and so it´s really easy, just need a connection to my mail account.

And, my openSUSE forums account doesn´t work so, I surrender and just keep up writing e-mails :)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
HAVE A LOT OF FUN!
http://www.opensuse.org | http://www.suse.de
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.