[opensuse-project] Re: Come and help!
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:52:26 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:12:28 -0700, Greg KH wrote:

I did that, and responded to pretty much the only semi-coherent
Tumbleweed statement/thread that I could find that was recent :)

I'll keep an eye out for others as well, and if you notice something
that I missed, please point it out to me and I will be glad to reply to
it.

Thank YOU, Greg - it's always good to have a true expert available to
help those out who are having trouble. :)

Jim

--
Jim Henderson