Re: [opensuse-project] Come and help!
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 11:56:49AM +0200, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Hi,

The fact is, there are more people in the openSUSE Forums than there are
here in the mail lists. Specially new users.

And the sad fact is, that many devs, packagers, maintainers, shun the
forums as a place of devils or who knows what - and by doing so, they are
missing a huge user and test base.

For example, Tumbleweed.

Many people are activating Tumbleweed, coming to grief, and subsequently
crying for help in the forums - not here.

I just read the whole Tumbleweed sub-forum, I don't see a lot of "crying
for help" there. Is it happening in some other location that I should
be paying attention to?

thanks,

greg k-h