Re: [opensuse-project] Re: organization of conference
Le mardi 12 avril 2011, à 16:24 -0300, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
Looks like it is time to start up the Program Committee. 4 people
(including myself) have stepped up. Anyone else who thinks he/she should
be on there? I would personally appreciate one or two more technical
people to step up (besides Pascal).

Who are the four people? :-)

I'm willing to step up if the program committee is just the program
committee; but if it turns out to be the group of people organizing the
whole conference, I don't think I'll do a good job...

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.