Re: [opensuse-project] AN OPEN PROPOSAL ON openSUSE VERSION NUMBERING
I'm maintaining Studio versions of the Live GNOME & Live KDE desktops:

http://susegallery.com/a/R8DAbW/live-gnome-32-bit
http://susegallery.com/a/R8DAbW/live-kde-32-bit

I can update these on a monthly basis with current updates if that is
the community's preference. The only issue I see is that the Studio
CD format is larger than the well-tuned ISo on download - the Studio
ISOs will *not* fit on a CD.

- James Mason 'bear454'