Re: [opensuse-project] AN OPEN PROPOSAL ON openSUSE VERSION NUMBERING
On Monday, April 11, 2011 18:18:01 Alberto Passalacqua wrote:
2011/4/11 Rajko M. <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
If someone comes with good idea before versions are applied is still good
time, specially that current decision is made between our own identity
and accepting numbering applied by other distros, nothing that really
improves user experience.

How do you consider this proposal realistic? You perfectly know the
difficulties in terms of resources the project has.

If a few step up and say we'll do it, it suddenly becomes possible ;). If you
put this burden on those that already are engaged, it indeed becomes
difficult,

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany