Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
Am 09.04.2011 00:10, schrieb Helen South:
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Steven Sroka<sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree, but we don't want our conference motto to get stale. So once
in a while it does need to get changed.

TBH if I saw 'Collaboration Across Borders' I'd assume I was looking
at an old page and go googling for something up to date.

As per the other thread on this topic, what about the suggested
rwxrwxrwx - rwx^3 - kinda techy, but why not for something with a bit
of a developer focus,
and those of us who are less techy enjoy that we know enough to grok
the meaning. :)
+1
Collaboration is great, but I don't think it's bad for the
distribution to look inwards occasionally. Like meditation,
strengthens the mind.

Why not collaboration across borders part II

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.