Re: [opensuse-project] oSConference: Theme & Program Planning
Le 09/04/2011 00:02, Bryen M. Yunashko a écrit :

That means we need to move quickly from "talking" to "doing". So far, I
see myself, Alan Clark and Jos Poortvliet signed up to join this Program
Committee. Pascal, Klaas, Bruno, JDD, Helen? Will you join up and
let's get to organizing and clarifying our program so we can send out a
really good Call for Papers by April 27?

sure, and this time I will attend :-)

don't forget also than people atending return home with some more "reputation" (I don't know exactly how to word this in english, "attractiveness"?), that mak them more searched for local speechs, very good for the project

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad-pigeons_music