Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 08:10:01 +1000
On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Steven Sroka <sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree, but we don't want our conference motto to get stale. So once
in a while it does need to get changed.

TBH if I saw 'Collaboration Across Borders' I'd assume I was looking
at an old page and go googling for something up to date.

As per the other thread on this topic, what about the suggested
rwxrwxrwx - rwx^3 - kinda techy, but why not for something with a bit
of a developer focus,
and those of us who are less techy enjoy that we know enough to grok
the meaning. :)

Collaboration is great, but I don't think it's bad for the
distribution to look inwards occasionally. Like meditation,
strengthens the mind.

--
IRC: helen_au
helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx