Re: [opensuse-project] Fwd: [GSoC Proposal] spec-cleaner
Le lundi 04 avril 2011, à 22:25 +0530, kunal ghosh a écrit :
Hi Pavol,

The proposal seems nice, but I am unsure about using XML to define your
recipes. Especially because spec-cleaner is not only about macro
replacements as your XML example suggests. I am not against using XML

I could not find much about the ultimate goal of spec-cleaner. I am
under an impression that
spec-cleaner aims to check for the validity of spec files given some criteria.

The end goal is to take a valid spec file and rework it so that:

- it's still valid
- produce the same result when built
- remove deprecated commands
- looks "cleaner" (that's subjective, obviously)

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.