Re: [opensuse-project] organization of conference
On Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:52:25 PM Manu Gupta wrote:
Or Reviving the old openSUSE Motto Have Loads of Fun!!!

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with Jos

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:30 PM, jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Le 07/04/2011 16:42, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
On 2011-04-07 Andreas wrote:
I think the most important thing for the conference besides venue and
time is coming up with a great motto/theme for it.

Last year's motto was "Collaboration across borders" - what shall it
be this time?

I would say - keep it. It worked great, it fits us and our culture, why
not have this as a recurring theme until we get bored with it?

Andreas

may be focus it on debugging. Common bugzilla?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgxog7_clip-l-ombre-et-la-lumiere-3-bad

Regards
Manu Gupta

If you want to add something new to that theme go for the next step

"Collaboration across borders and convergence"

I feel is the spirit, right?

Regards,

--
Ricardo Chung | openSUSE Linux Ambassador
Panama

openSUSE 11.4 | KDE 4.6.00 release 6 |
Mesa 3D-Nouveau Gallium 7.10 video drivers