Re: [opensuse-project] Re: GSoC: Offline update
Hey;

On Thursday, April 07, 2011 06:04:33 PM ges05eup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:
Zitat von ges05eup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
I have put up a preliminary application at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/nei/1

The project that I'm talking about is a convenient way to update and
install packages on a "offline" openSUSE box.

whoops! Just after I completed this email I saw this post on the
mailing list
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2011-04/msg00048.html *blush*

so I see there is another student also interested in this project, in
which case I guess it is first come first serve. Please accept my
apologies.

Its not first come, first serve. All proposals will be voted on and top ones
will be auto-selected depending on the number of slots Google gives us.

So its good that you submitted your proposal :-)

Regards.

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany