Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC - Request Feedback - End User Oriented Web Interface
Hi,

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Michal Hrusecky <mhrusecky@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Generally we created Connect with intension of providing central place
for user data so every openSUSE web application like OBS, wiki, forum,
etc wouldn't have to maintain the same data about user but it can just
pull them from openSUSE Connect using API [1] and user will have to
maintain it on one place only. But I understand that OBS is not used
only at openSUSE and this has to be taken into consideration.

I had the same conundrum, but since OBS is used in a lot of places
independent of openSUSE Connect, I decided to go for it. However, I
would like to suggest that if the user already has an openSUSE Connect
account, we can pull the data already existing at his/her openSUSE
account. That IMHO would nicely balance this problem.

Thanks,
Priyanka.