[opensuse-project] [GSoC] Application for dister, the Heroku-like solution for SUSE Studio
  • From: Bjørn Arild Mæland <bjorn.maeland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 12:51:51 +0200
Hi, I've lurked around here a bit and have already submitted the first
version of my proposal, but I'd like to introduce myself to the list
also. My name is Bjørn Arild Mæland and I'm a master's student at the
University of Bergen in Norway. I've been doing a bunch of web
development through the years (mainly Ruby on Rails), and I am a
long-time Linux user. I'd love to work on dister, the Heroku-like
solution for SUSE Studio, this summer. I think it's a great project
which will increase openSUSE's attractiveness for web developers and
others.

For formatting purposes I'm linking directly to my application on
melange:
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/bma025/1

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Bjørn