[opensuse-project] organization of conference
Hi,

Afaik the latest news on the next openSUSE conference is that AJ and
Prusnak are looking for a decent location in resp. Nuremberg and Prague.
They will come up with one or more proposals and the people who have
stepped up for organizing will discuss and decide. Those people include
afaik Klaas Saturday, ALan Clark, Bryen Yunashko, Izabel Valverde, Peter
Linnel. AJ and Prusnak and some ppl from the SUSE Labs conference and
myself. If you want to help out, add yourself to
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_Planning_2011

I'm sure Prusnak and AJ would appreciate help, esp if you like in
Nuremberg or Prague!

Izabel just started on a sponsorship brochure, but we need a final
location to be able to send that out - prusnak, aj, do your thing ;-)

I volunteered to help out with marketing (as part of the marketing team)
and the program committee.

As per Henne's request, let's have any further discussions about the
conference here, on this list, until it bothers people and they tell us
to get our own room/mailinglist ;-)

Cheers,
Jos
< Previous Next >