Re: [opensuse-project] future features
On Po 4. Apríl 2011 21:04:55 Klaas Freitag wrote:
Am Montag, 4. April 2011, 18:07:16 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Hi all,

But I guess there are other ideas people would like to work on, right?

[skip]

If you plan to work on something cool, say it.

or better, add it to openFATE. Please, people, remember that openFATE
should not be a useless "here is your free wish" tool but a collaboration
platform where we collect ideas, discuss them, combine them to useful
stuff, specify them with technical details and finally, find together to
work on them. It can be a used to enroll an idea to find and excite other
people to contribute to it.

Unfortunatelly, openFate does not seem to fulfill the role of collaboration
platform. I'm wondering for some time why that's the case.

Stano