Re: [opensuse-project] Introducing SaX3 as a GSoC Project
On 03/30/2011 09:51 PM, Manu Gupta wrote:
Hi All

SaX3 is a GSoC 2011 project. I have applied for it. So in order to
strengthen my proposal I need some help from you guys. So if you can
help me.

During my project, I would like to focus on these hardware components.
1. Monitors / Graphic Cards
2. Keyboard
3. Mouse
4. Touchpad

What I would like to know is how SaX2 etc helped you in crisis
situations. All suggestions are highly valuable to me.

The biggest thing I miss about SaX2 is the ability to import windows monitor.inf files to generate proper modelines for xorg.conf. Additionally it would be really great if there were a way to submit these monitor parameters to an online db where SaX could look it up from submitted settings. It would also be nice if we could setup multi-card setups.

Dean Hilkewich