Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 01.04.2011 20:12, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Ok, so we need other/better questions... Maybe we could do it this way:
you just send in a bit about yourself, Kim asks follow-up questions
focussing on what he finds interesting and compiles an article out of
that :D
+1 Let´s doing it this way. But the interview-part isn´t just my work, I think. I won´t killing somebody if she/he go ahead and interview somebody on his or her own and send me the results. So, if anybody want, just go ahead! ;)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.