Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 01.04.2011 20:12, schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
Kim, often people find the stuff devs do interesting - so besides the
personal tidbits I'd talk about that a lot if I were you :D
Okay, what devs say are _ever_ interesting if you ask me. They got it all. The whole programs are in their hands, they┬┤re paid best for their work, get the best sponsoring contracts, often getting free t-shirts, hats and whatever en masse and of course the hottest chicks if you ask me :D

So, coming back to the topic: A "listen-to-the-developers-part" is included, of course, _if_ we talk to a developer. It makes no sense to talk about developing things when we talk to a marketing person.

but, when a developer will be interviewed, of course the gets some developer-questions, sure!

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.