Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 30.03.2011 21:29, schrieb Andreas Jaeger:

You can use them as inspiration, change them at will - or ask your own
questions specifically for each interview or a mix of both (some standard,
some individual).

I think it愀 better to create a clear standard of questions. Of course
individual questions are welcome, in an extra section. So we扉e both:
standard questions for everyone and the personal questions as well.

If you resurrect "people of openSUSE", you have the freedom to do it as
you
wish. Take the suggestions you get, and then decide what you think is
best!

For all interested people: If you want to be interviewed, just mail me, I惻l
send you the questions, you send them back, and I will see how we handle it
;)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

How are you going to base who going to get interview?

--
(678) 636-9678
openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member

Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.