Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 01.04.2011 15:42, schrieb Manu Gupta:
We do not think that way and yes I get your point, but we would like
you and Helen to keep one.

Let me put it this way,
Mr X is chosen for People of openSUSE
Now You have a set of questions and Helen has a set of questions,
remove the duplicates combine the rest and move ahead simple :D
Actually this is what I and Bryen did while interviewing Petr Mladek.

understood, finding great, would do it so! ;)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.