Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 01.04.2011 15:25, schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Nah c'mon. Just do it together. It doesnt have to be the same all the
time. Its not like we're robots, we can adapt to change:)
If you think so.... It´s just, when we ask person A to answer the standard questions and person B get some more specific questions, A is thinking: "Oh, B´s interview is more specific... maybe he´s more important then me...." and so on....

you got me?

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.