Re: [opensuse-project] Introducing SaX3 as a GSoC Project
2011/3/31 Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi All

SaX3 is a GSoC 2011 project. I have applied for it. So in order to
strengthen my proposal I need some help from you guys. So if you can
help me.

During my project, I would like to focus on  these hardware components.
1. Monitors / Graphic Cards
2. Keyboard
3. Mouse
4. Touchpad

What I would like to know is how SaX2 etc helped you in crisis
situations. All suggestions are highly valuable to me.

--
Regards
Manu Gupta

Hello Manu,

I wrote a short announcement for your project at the forums - maybe
you want to look around there, too?
openSUSE and Google Summer of Code 2011
http://forums.opensuse.org/english/other-forums/news-announcements/tech-news/457105-sax3-replacing-sax2-newer-future-graphic-settings-opensuse-google-summer-code-2011-a.html

What I would like to know is how SaX2 etc helped you in crisis
situations. All suggestions are highly valuable to me.
I think that you would get more replays from 'normal' users to your
question on a medium that more users are frequently using like a forum
at forums.opensuse.org or the mailinglists "opensuse" and its
non-english equivalent. I guess you would not get much harassment if
you interpret the rules a bit not so strictly and make a mention/bump
at a list/forum that is normally used for getting help with existing
programs.
But that is just my opinion.

Regards
Martin