Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think it愀 better to create a clear standard of questions. Of course
individual questions are welcome, in an extra section. So we扉e both:
standard questions for everyone and the personal questions as well.

Feel free to use standard questions if you wish, but I won't. I prefer
to talk to the individual and find out what they have to offer, and
what they want to talk about. If you like I can just do my interviews
as stand-alone pieces rather than part of the series.

cheers,

Helen

--
IRC: helen_au