Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Am 30.03.2011 21:29, schrieb Andreas Jaeger:
You can use them as inspiration, change them at will - or ask your own
questions specifically for each interview or a mix of both (some standard,
some individual).
I think it´s better to create a clear standard of questions. Of course individual questions are welcome, in an extra section. So we´ve both: standard questions for everyone and the personal questions as well.
If you resurrect "people of openSUSE", you have the freedom to do it as you
wish. Take the suggestions you get, and then decide what you think is best!

For all interested people: If you want to be interviewed, just mail me, I´ll send you the questions, you send them back, and I will see how we handle it ;)

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.