Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
On Wednesday, March 30, 2011 05:11:25 PM Kim Leyendecker wrote:
[...]
Okay, but I think, we should use the original "people of openSUSE"
questions, if I understood you right!?

You can use them as inspiration, change them at will - or ask your own
questions specifically for each interview or a mix of both (some standard,
some individual).

If you resurrect "people of openSUSE", you have the freedom to do it as you
wish. Take the suggestions you get, and then decide what you think is best!

Andreas
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany