Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
Hey,

On 03/30/2011 05:37 PM, Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Am 30.03.2011 17:35, schrieb Manu Gupta:
The news team will have to decide that stuff you can send your things
there adn then wait for approval I believe.
You´re in the news team, right? Can I send it to you?

Why don't you join? Then you can edit the interviews yourself etc.
Joining is just a mail to new@xxxxxxxxxxxx away. People of openSUSE has
always been a huge part of news.opensuse.org and if you do it you should
be in the news team! :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, openSUSE.