Re: [opensuse-project] Interviews with openSUSE people
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:10:43 +0530
I am but I had suggest you to join the team and take the lead for
People of openSUSE :D.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Kim Leyendecker
<kimleyendecker@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am 30.03.2011 17:35, schrieb Manu Gupta:

The news team will have to decide that stuff you can send your things
there adn then wait for approval I believe.

You´re in the news team, right? Can I send it to you?

But as Per's has been done, it will be taken in and a fewer interviews
and lots of love is better than a lot of interview and less love

+1

openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE
http://www.opensuse.org
Studio a try. www.susestudio.com.

Regards
Manu Gupta