Re: [opensuse-project] GSoC: new python obs library (osc code cleanup)
On Tuesday 29 March 2011 18:50:06 Marcus Hüwe wrote:
Hi,

my name is Marcus Hüwe and I'm currently enrolled at the University of
Paderborn where I'm studying computer science. I spend most of my
freetime with hacking on osc and from time to time on other
buildservice components.

My plan for this year's GSoC is to write a new python obs library
which is independent of osc and can be used by other clients as well.
For the details see the attached "python_obs_lib.txt" file.

Marcus
We already discussed this topic partly in private (with darix involved) and I
really like it.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke